At this time, we are looking for organizing ideas, clean eating, green living, and amazing DIY and recipe posts with beautiful pictures. We are also interested in blogging, social media, and writing tips.
Prior to submitting, please read and agree to the below licensing terms.
Note that at this time, we do not currently compensate for guest posts.
Licensing Agreement between you as “Author” and Sway Group LLC ("Sway")
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. By submitting content to Sway, Author hereby grants to Sway a non-exclusive license to use content (regardless of the form or medium of such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), submitted to Sway now or in the future (collectively, the "Materials") for use or possible use on Sway’s website, TheSITSGirls.com (the "Site,") in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The license granted hereunder includes the perpetual, world-wide right to edit, reproduce, use, display, license, print, publish, promote, distribute, store, and otherwise exploit the Materials (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), in connection with the Site, or in any other manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, which is related to or derivative of the Site in any way including promotion or marketing of the Site. Sway agrees that it will use its best efforts to give proper attribution to the Author each time the Materials are used.
2. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. Author shall be solely responsible for Author’s submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. Author represents and warrants that Author has the full legal right, power and authority to grant the license provided for herein to Sway, and that Author owns or controls all rights to the Materials. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
1. You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Sway to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Sway and this Agreement;
2. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Sway and this Agreement. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (a) submit Material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the Material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (b) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; or (c) submit Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Sway reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. Author shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sway and its licensees, successors and assigns, and each of its members, officers, agents, and employees from all liabilities or losses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to Sway's exercise of the rights granted herein.
4. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.